On 26th of may 2015, the European Commission sent Romania the official approval of the National Program for Rural Development 2014-2020. Our country can spend 9,472 billions euros on projects built on this matter. Most of the money, 8,127 billions euros come from EU funding and the rest of 1,345 billions Euros come from national contribution. The new Program has 15 funding measures. Also the main goals of the program are development of productivity and launching national production into supermarket chains.
SOME OF THE PRIORITIES OF THE PROGRAM:
- Financing agriculture investments;
- Encouraging young farmers;
- Modernizing farms (buildings, access roads, irrigation, anti-pollution technologies, etc);
- Investments in processing and selling strategies, including energetic efficiency, marketing, storage, etc;
- Modernising the local infrastructure, (water supply, roads), modernizing schools and hospitals; - Antique restauration;
The European Fund of Agriculture and Rural Development (FEADR) is a financial instrument created by the EU for supporting the member states in implementing the Common Agriculture Policy. FEADR is based on the co financing of private investment projects. EU funding for Agriculture can be accessed by accessing PNDR.
© 2015 CDC Consulting